Welcome to our website!
Protecting your data and privacy is very important to us. For that reason, we are providing you with the following information on the collection and use of personal data when using our website.
Name and contact information for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Dr. Elke Stellbrink
Kölner Str. 7
2. Collection and saving of personal data as well as type and purpose of use
a) When visiting the website
b) When using our contact form
You can contact us using a form provided on our website should you have questions of any kind. This requires you to enter a valid E-mail address so that we know who the query is coming from and will be able to respond to it. Additional information can be provided on a voluntary basis. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place on the basis of your voluntary consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter a of the GDPR. The personal data we collected for the use of the contact form will automatically be deleted once the query you placed is resolved.
3. Duration for which the personal data is saved
The statutory retention period in question is the criterion for the duration of saving personal data. Once this period has elapsed, the relevant data will be routinely deleted unless they are still needed to fulfil or initiate a contract.
4. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following. We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
8. Rights of persons affected
- You have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter a of the GDPR.
- the transfer is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f of the GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in your data not being transferred,
- there is a statutory obligation to transfer the data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter c of the GDPR, as well as if
- doing so is legally permissible in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter b of the GDPR and is required to process contractual relationships with you.
You have the right to:
• request information on your personal data which we process in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of recipients whom your data will be or have been disclosed to, the planned duration of saving, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data (if not collected by us), as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, and any meaningful information on the details thereof (if applicable);
• request the correction of incorrect or completion of incomplete personal data saved by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
• request the deletion of your personal data saved by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless their processing is required to exercise the right to free expression and information, to fulfil a legal duty, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• request limitation of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if you dispute the correctness of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse the deletion of the data and we no longer require the data, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have raised an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• request to obtain the data you have provided us with in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or to request transfer to another responsible party in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
• withdraw your consent granted us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. This means that we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing which this consent was based on, and
• file a complaint to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. In general, you may consult the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, workplace or our registered office to do so.
9. Right of objection
If your personal data are being processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons to do so based on your specific situation or the objection is aimed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which we will implement without you having to state a specific situation. If you would like to assert your right to withdrawal or objection, it will suffice to send an E-mail to email@example.com.
10. Data security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption which your browser supports. This generally means 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our internet site is being transferred in encrypted form by the closed lock and key symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from random or deliberate tampering, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously being improved in line with technological development.
11. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid as of May 2018. Further development of our website and offers through it or changes in legal or official requirements may make it necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration on our website at any time under http://www.stellbrinkconsulting.com.