Services for human and animal health pharmaceutical companies
Art. 1 Limitation of liability
The contents of this website have been compiled with the greatest possible care. The provider does not accept responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or currency of the contents provided, however. The use of the contents of the website is at the risk of the user. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not necessarily the opinion of the provider. The mere use of the provider’s website does not establish any contractual relationship whatsoever between the user and the provider.
Art. 2 External links
This website contains links to websites of third parties (“external links”). These websites are subject to the liabilities of the respective operators. Consequently, on initially linking to the external links, the provider has checked the third-party contents for possible statutory violations. No statutory violations were evident at that time. The provider has no influence whatsoever on the current or future configuration or on the contents of the linked pages. The placement of external links does not imply that the provider adopts the contents behind the reference or link. Permanent monitoring of the external links is not reasonable for the provider without a tangible indication of a statutory violation. Where statutory violations become evident, however, such external links will be immediately deleted.
Art. 3 Copyright and performance protection rights
The contents published on this website are subject to German copyright and performance protection law. Any use not permitted by copyright and performance protection law requires the prior written approval of the provider or respective right holder. This applies in particular to the duplication, processing, translation, saving, manipulation and reproduction of the contents of data bases or other electronic media and systems. In the process, the contents and rights of third parties are indicated as such. The unauthorised duplication or reproduction of particular contents or whole pages is not permitted and is punishable. The production of copies and downloads is only permitted for personal, private and non-commercial use.
Displaying this website in external frames is only permissible with written permission.
Art. 4 Specific conditions of use
Should particular conditions for the individual use of this website differ from the above-mentioned paragraphs, this will be expressly indicated in the appropriate passage. In this case, the specific conditions of use will apply in the respective individual case.
Welcome to our website!
Protecting your data and privacy is very important to us. For that reason, we are providing you with the following information on the collection and use of personal data when using our website.
Name and contact information for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Dr. Elke Stellbrink
Kölner Str. 7
Telephone: +49 2234 - 94 52 757
2. Collection and saving of personal data as well as type and purpose of use
a) When visiting the website
b) When using our contact form
You can contact us using a form provided on our website should you have questions of any kind. This requires you to enter a valid E-mail address so that we know who the query is coming from and will be able to respond to it. Additional information can be provided on a voluntary basis. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place on the basis of your voluntary consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter a of the GDPR. The personal data we collected for the use of the contact form will automatically be deleted once the query you placed is resolved.
3. Duration for which the personal data is saved
The statutory retention period in question is the criterion for the duration of saving personal data. Once this period has elapsed, the relevant data will be routinely deleted unless they are still needed to fulfil or initiate a contract.
4. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following. We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
5. Rights of persons affected
You have the right to:
• request information on your personal data which we process in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of recipients whom your data will be or have been disclosed to, the planned duration of saving, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data (if not collected by us), as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, and any meaningful information on the details thereof (if applicable);
• request the correction of incorrect or completion of incomplete personal data saved by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
• request the deletion of your personal data saved by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless their processing is required to exercise the right to free expression and information, to fulfil a legal duty, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• request limitation of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if you dispute the correctness of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse the deletion of the data and we no longer require the data, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have raised an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• request to obtain the data you have provided us with in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or to request transfer to another responsible party in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
• withdraw your consent granted us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. This means that we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing which this consent was based on, and
• file a complaint to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. In general, you may consult the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, workplace or our registered office to do so.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are being processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons to do so based on your specific situation or the objection is aimed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which we will implement without you having to state a specific situation. If you would like to assert your right to withdrawal or objection, it will suffice to send an E-mail to email@example.com.
7. Data security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption which your browser supports. This generally means 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our internet site is being transferred in encrypted form by the closed lock and key symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from random or deliberate tampering, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously being improved in line with technological development.
8. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid as of May 2018. Further development of our website and offers through it or changes in legal or official requirements may make it necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration on our website at any time under http://www.stellbrinkconsulting.com.